PP Solid ValveOur product range includes a wide range of pp solid ball valve and pp solid valve with ms patti.
Approx. Price: Rs 70 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Size||1/2 to 4 inch|
|Hydraulically Tested||10 Kg/cm2|
|Maximum Working Temperature||80 Degree C|
We offer PP Solid Ball Valve
to our clients.Features
- Solid body molded design.
- Excellent corrosion and chemical resistance.
- One piece rugged body eliminates joints/ union/ gaskets/ fastener and consequently eliminates leakage.
- Available in threaded and socket end connections.
- For flow control in horticulture and agriculture irrigation.
Specifications of material
- Stem Polypropylene
- Ball Polypropylene
- Body Polypropylene
- Cap Polypropylene
- Handle Polypropylene
- Seat Ring PU Compound
PP Solid Valve with MS patti
Approx. Price: Rs 95 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Color available||White, Red, Black|
|Color||White Red ,Black|
|Size||1/4" to 4"|
|Max. Working Temp. (deg. Celsius)||80|
We offer PP Solid Valve t
o our clients with Ms patti (3mm thichness) insert long longer service life.
Product Price :Get Latest Price
We are an acclaimed entity, engaged in offering a wide range of PP Solid Ball Valve Being a quality-oriented organization, we assure our clients provided valve is the best in quality. Our skilled professionals utilize fine quality metal alloy and other raw material to manufacture this range of valve. Moreover, our offered valve can avail in different specifications as per the requirements of our esteemed clients.
- Optimum performance
- Solid body molded design
- Manufactured from high grade high quality polypropylene material
- Excellent corrosion and chemical resistance
- One piece rugged body eliminates joints/union/gaskets/fastener and consequently eliminates leakage
- Available in threaded and socket end connections
- Hydraulically tested at 10kg/cm²
- Available in 15,20,25,32,40,50,65,80,100mm Sizes
- Maximum working temperature 80º C
- For flow control in irrigation and domestic water supply lines
|4||Stem ‘O’ ing||Nitrile|
|7||Seat Ring||HDPE / PTFE|